Ticket Terms and Conditions
Attendance at the event is subject to these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, each ticket admits 1 person to attend Art Central 2023.
- The right of admission is reserved by the Organiser. Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Additional tickets can be purchased online at https://artcentralhongkong.com/visit/tickets/
- Advertised programs, talks and tours may be varied without notice. Galleries may be added, withdrawn or substituted and the right to vary audience capacity is reserved.
- Entry is subject to venue capacity.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
- All bags may be subject to a visual inspection.
- Tickets may not be resold for commercial packages or at a premium, nor may it be packaged or used for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- Visitors must arrive and vacate the premises during the times listed on their ticket. No admission will be allowed within 45 minutes of the end of your session time.
- All tickets must be accompanied by a valid photo ID.
- Student tickets must be accompanied by a valid student ID.
- All visitors must comply with the Visitor Admission Policy.